Submission Deadline: Closed
Registration Deadline: Closed
Conference Dates: Closed
8th International Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Industrial Applications (FMIA 2024)
Experts in the area of Fluid Mechanics are welcome to join the conference as reviewer. If you are interested in reviewing the papers, please send your latest CV to email@example.com.
Peer Review Policy
Peer review of papers published in the IOP Conference Series titles is undertaken through processes administered by the organizers and proceedings editors. The detailed procedures will vary from event to event according to the custom and practice of each community. Our publishing agreements require peer review to be undertaken in accordance with the principles outlined below. In addition, all published proceedings contain a published Statement of Peer Review:
1. Scientific merit: notably scientific rigour, accuracy and correctness.
2. Clarity of expression; communication of ideas; readability and discussion of concepts.
3. Sufficient discussion of the context of the work, and suitable referencing.
1. Originality: is the work relevant and novel?
2. Motivation: does the problem considered have a sound motivation? All papers should clearly demonstrate the scientific interest of the results.
3. Repetition: have significant parts of the manuscript already been published?
4. Length: is the content of the work of sufficient scientific interest to justify its length?
1. Title: is it adequate and appropriate for the content of the article?
2. Abstract: does it contain the essential information of the article? Is it complete? Is it suitable for inclusion by itself in an abstracting service?
3. Diagrams, figures, tables and captions: Are they essential and clear?
4. Text and mathematics: are they brief but still clear? If you recommend shortening, please suggest what should be omitted.
5. Conclusion: does the paper contain a carefully written conclusion, summarizing what has been learned and why it is interesting and useful?